If you would like to join the STIHL Australia team, please forward your cover letter and CV, attention to the Head of Human Resources at email@example.com. Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on career opportunities.
Dealer Support Manager NSW
We are looking for an experienced technical trainer to work closely to support our Dealer network with enhancing their product and technical capabilities with STIHL products and systems. This is a great opportunity for those who are have a strong technical aptitude who can be as passionate about the STIHL brand and our products as we are!
Key responsibilities include
- Increase Dealers’ capability to be self-sufficient through the use of STIHL systems and processes
- Increase product and technical knowledge within each Dealership to drive sales, operational profitability & productivity
- Support Dealers’ with enhancing retail capabilities that align with STIHL dealership model
- Deliver excellent customer service, dealer development and training support
- Identify learning requirements and deliver measurable training solutions to Dealers, end user groups, national accounts and STIHL Team Members
- Work collaboratively with Territory Managers to deliver outcomes in accordance with the Territory Strategic Plan
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of the complete STIHL product range by undertaking all required training
- Resolve dealer telephone enquiries regarding technical & warranty issues, in conjunction with the Technical Support Team
- Assist in analysing the requirements of new products for introduction into the Australian market including but not limited to training and tool requirements
- Project work as requested by the business
This position is a field based role for Sydney and will travel regularly across regional NSW locations.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAFE)
- Tertiary, diploma or certificate IV level qualifications in relevant area will be highly regarded
- Experience undertaking training and presenting on technical products
- Sound product, technical / mechanical aptitude for the STIHL product range
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with all stakeholders
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Self-motivated to work autonomously to complete work requirements
- Strong team work and collaboration skills
- Ability to undertake regular travel to regional locations as required by the role
- Strong skills with technology including experience and adaptability with various software including SAP, CRM, B2B, MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
If this sounds like you, please apply here.