Careers at STIHL
STIHL is a world leader in outdoor power tools and the No.1 selling chain saw brand worldwide.
STIHL Pty Ltd is the sales and marketing subsidiary for the STIHL Group in Australia. The business, which is based in Knoxfield Victoria is responsible for the distribution and sales of the STIHL products through its dealer network.
We employ over 100 staff across a range of functions including sales, marketing, technical, information services, finance, customer service and logistics & operations. We offer our staff a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. If you have what it takes to be part of our success story, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Territory Manager - Canberra & NSW
- Territory Manager - NSW
STIHL is a global market leader in Outdoor Power Equipment who employ over 90 staff in Australia and distribute through a network of more than 450 specialist dealers in rural and metropolitan markets
An opportunity now exists for Territory Managers role to cover Canberra and Southern NSW, and a Territory Manager role to cover metro Sydney, NSW.
Reporting through to the State Manager, Territory Managers are the vital link between head office and the specialist dealers to ensure they have the latest stock and product information. You will partner with the dealer network to identify sales opportunities by assisting with merchandising, product positioning, local area marketing and distribution, with approximately 7- 10 nights away from home every 4-6 week cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following –
- Developing and maintaining a regular call cycle with the dealer network to drive sales growth and marketing initiatives
- Work with the dealers to ensure the best shop space for marketing displays with the correct stock levels and an ability to negotiate additional all or floor space
- Drive and implement local area marketing initiatives with the dealer network
- Ensure the servicing dealer networks are strategically located in high consumer traffic areas and identify locations for new retail stores.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience working in a similar Business Development/ Account Management position with a focus on dealers, re-sellers, franchises or retail. Experience with using Microsoft Office and Salesforce or another CRM/ Database system to log and track information is desirable.
You will need to be driven and self- motivated to work towards financial and activity targets including planning and maintaining a call cycle list. You must have excellent communication skills to develop effective relationships, work well under pressure and be thoroughly organised and planned.
If you are interested in this position, please email your application, resume and cover letter for submission. Applications close June 14th, 2019. For further information about the role or to apply please contact Sarah Clarke via email@example.com.
- Technical Support Coordinator
An opportunity now exists to join our team as a Technical Support Coordinator. Reporting through to the Product & Technical Support Manager, this role will contribute to the overall effectiveness of Dealer Technical Service and Customer support.
You will partner with the Dealer Support Managers and Customer Service team to provide practical support and coordination of technical enquiries for our Dealer Network and End Users.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Primary point of contact for Dealers Technical help and warranty enquiries.
- Manage and co-ordinate Technical help processes for both the Dealer network and the infield Dealer Support employees.
- Record Technical help enquiries and activities in the CRM system.
- Provide technical content to Training Manager for web show creation
- To provide data and feedback to Technical and Dealer Support staff regarding Dealer Technical help calls and warranty issues.
- Liaise with Customer Service employees in the resolution of Dealer and end user enquiries
- Provide feedback and highlight areas of concern to the Product and Technical Manager for continuous improvement initiatives
- Process warranty claims daily
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience working in a similar technical role with a mechanical qualification, preferably in small engines. You will need to be driven and self- motivated to work towards developing sound product and technical knowledge for current and superseded STIHL products. Experience in a problem solving role along with the knowledge of diagnostic programs is highly desirable.
You must have excellent communication skills to develop effective relationships, work well under pressure and be thoroughly organised and planned.
What you will get? A rewarding career, in a high performing team that supports it's people.
If this sounds like you, please apply online now. Applications close on 14 June 2019. For further information about the role or to apply please contact us through our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org.